To use the connected features of the Swimtraxx One, it must be paired directly through the Swimtraxx Mobile app.
TIP Do not connect Swimtraxx One through the Bluetooth menu of your operating system settings. If you did so, search for your device and select "Forget".
- Install and open the Swimtraxx Mobile app from the app store of your smartphone.
- If this is the first time you are using the Swimtraxx Mobile app, register your account and setup your profile.
- Bring your smartphone within 10m (33ft.) of your Swimtraxx One device.
- Make sure you have accepted all the requested permissions, such as location permissions.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Turn on your Bluetooth and Location settings on your smartphone and make sure the airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- Make sure your Swimtraxx One is powered on by long pressing the bottom button.
TIP The first time your device is turned on, the device is in pairing mode.
- Within the Swimtraxx Mobile app, once your user profile is created, connect your device by tapping Profile > My device > Register Swimtraxx One.
- Select your Swimtraxx One device which has the following name: “Swimtraxx-uniqueID”.
- The status within the device settings tab will indicate “Connected”.
- Tap "Update firmware" to update to the latest firmware available.
TIP Update your device whenever there is a new update available to improve your experience with your Swimtraxx One.
Your Swimtraxx One is now ready to give you all valuable insights into all your swims.